Saturday, March 14, 2009

I have been tagged

I've been tagged by Carlton to post seven things about myself...

She is my one and only blogger follower so I feel rather honored, and it's been donkeys since I have been tagged.

The Rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

Seven Facts about me:
1. I'm 5'3 and feel it as 50% of the 6th graders at my son's school are taller then me.
2. I love gadgets.
3. I hate cleaning the house, ironing clothes, anything domestic - thus a bad SAHM
4. I love my husband, even though I complain about him endlessly
5. I can talk almost anyones head off (or so everyone tells me)
6. I donate my platelets/plasma every month, I feel it's all I can give honestly to the world.
7. I can not eat store made pizza since losing my weight, I instantly become sick with one bite.

Seven Unspectacular Quirks about me: (gezz I thought the facts about me were rather unspectacular)
("Quirk"= A peculiar behavioral habit)

1: I had to look up "Quirk" to ensure I gave the right answers, I do that so I do sound like an idiot.
2. I hang clothes on the line by who owns them, each member of the family gets one side each.
3. I brush my teeth whilst in the shower.
4. The only way to enjoy Vegemite is together with Banana and cheese - grilled!
5. I don't go to the hairdressers, "once bitten forever petrified"
6. I can't help but look at myself in anything reflective, eg building windows etc. It's nothing vain, I just do.
7. I will always turn something down in a store if I know I can get it cheaper somewhere else - miser?, maybe that's a fact?

I'm meant to tag 7 others now, but I don't have that many blog friends, so if your reading this and you haven't done this tag before and find it interesting and want to do it, go right ahead!

No comments: