Sunday, March 01, 2009

iPhone blogging

I was curious to see if I could blog on my new iPhone, well looks like I can! Typing is rather painfull hitting one key at a time, but if I'm stuck in a place without a book or music (although this thing is also a iPod), well I can blog anywhere, like right here in bed!


Tonight I am in the process of make an Easter gift for my son, an Captain Underpants doll. Whilstin the craft store getting my supplys I purchased some "invisible thread", thinking what a super idea. Well let's just say invisible things are not that easy to work with! It is incredibly hard to find the start of the thread on spool, don't attempt to thread the needle over anything other then black and just because your needle is moving in the places you want don't assume the thread is following.

I'm sure the invisable thread has it's advantages but the moment I am just getting a headache, best to just go to bed!

I note the iPhone doesn't spell check, my apologies. I'm sure my grammer is all over the place too. Let's see if I can add a photo.

Okay this is the doll I am in the process of making:


And this is the reason I am making it:


Yes you did read $421 US dollars, so far mine has cost $3

No comments: