Thursday, June 12, 2008

I really need to get back into things

The stomach is starting to hang over and if that isn't a sign that I need to get into action, I don't know what is.

I really should imput here more, but this is meant to be a record for myself of what I'm doing to remain fit and healthy and look at the last post 2 weeks ago!

Well I did walk today, seems I am only walking/exercising the days The Boys go to school, Thursday's and Friday's.

Today I walked 11.4km with the dog. Happy with that.

Yesterday I walked with my friend around Parramatta park, will have to work out the km for that.

Last week I donated blood and did walk, not sure of km on that either, will work out.

And I can't recall if I walked last Thursday...hmm, will look into that too.

Let me get back to you...

No comments: