Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Car!

Whoo Hoo, can't recall when we started the process to get the new car, have to find that blog, but we finally got it!

I embarrassed myself at the dealers as I bunny hopped and stalled the car upon leaving (touchy clutch, not my driving abilities!) but it's a super cute car, with loads of space and can't wait to get my bike rake installed so I can take my bike to the next holiday!

Here is an after blog of the much promised picture of the toothless gap of Big Little Man:

2 comments:

Scooter said...

I'm confused. He put his tooth under the pillow and got a car?! The tooth fairy really is a softy down under.

That looks so much nicer than my beat up Saturn which is quickly approaching it's decade mark. Are you going to go drive it around the track at Bathurst?

Mel. said...

oh what a cute car you have - congratulations