Monday, January 25, 2010

Cupcake dilemmas!!

Please have a good look at the above photo and you can clearly see how the cupcake patty is heaps smaller then the baking tin (a muffin tin) but do you think that I am able to find a cupcake baking tin? Nup, I have searched far and wide and I swear I have been to every baking/catering website in the world, from Canada to the UK to no avail - WHY?

Why in the hell make cupcake patty's that do not fit into muffin pans, yes I know they make muffin patty papers, but why make cupcake patty papers with no tin to cook them in. I asked the store where I get my cupcake papers and they state that I should just double line my cupcakes and place on a standard try - rubbish, I want a tin, I want two!

I will not be satisfied till I have one, for the time being I will just have to continue having crappy lopsided cupcakes, barrr humbug!

If anyone reads this and knows where I can buy a cupcake tin with a base of 45mm diameter and 32mm high, please share!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I have several different sizes of those cupcake tins, and I got all mine from Wal-Mart... I'm in Canada.