Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bike Riding

It's time! The school holidays are on, the autumn weather, although rainy every other day is rather gorgeous and screaming to be outdoors, so it's time my boys learnt how to really ride a bike.

Big Little Man is way to old to still be on training wheels and I'm tired of his silly excuses. Little Man is slightly more interested but I can't take one without the other. I also have read that the GPS on my iphone may be able to be used for geocaching which is something I've wanted to do for ages - that is another post as I have yet to learn the function of my iphone for it.

So the training wheels have been removed... lets go!

Update:


I am trying the Bike New York method as I've tried all the other standard ways and it seems rather logical and simple:


Big Little Man shocked me and really gave it a go, Little man had hissy fits throughout the training as his brother was ahead of him, was going too fast etc.. They are enthusiastic to try it again and hopefully by the end of the week (I have high optimism) I can put the pedals back on or hopefully by the end of the holidays.

No comments: