Saturday, February 23, 2008

December 2007 Holidays in <<

(Rewind!)

Cont...
31/12/07 10pm New Years Eve:
Photobucket
Pissing this rain, so no fireworks on the beach as planned and stuck in the house to get blinded to my eyeballs and until I threw up!


31/12/07 New Years Eve - Byron Bay:
Photobucket
We are standing at the road here, there was literally no access to the beach unless you owned a surfboard and had no fear of death by drowning.

29/12/07 Warner Bros. Movie World - Theme Park
Photobucket
Photobucket
Great day but ridiculously expensive.

28/12/07 QLD Playgrouper and visited Ex-Canadian Non-Uncle (picture to be updated)
Photobucket

27/12/07 - Pissing with rain, nothing to do but to go shopping!

26/12/07 Boxing Day @ Estranged-Just-Found-Aunt (picture to be updated)
This is a strange story, but it was recently discovered that The Man's grandfather had several children other then the ones that are noted as siblings to The Man's father. One such child was adopted and has only now found her family, sadly she missed seeing her father as he has passed but she is trying to link to her half-brothers/sisters. She was nice, a little scare with the familiarity of the "The Man Family genes", as in you can certainly tell she is from that clan.

25/12/07 Christmas Day @ My Bro's
Photobucket

24/12/07 Christmas Eve
Photobucket
Look at Little Man and his Hot Wheel collection!

23/12/07 Currumbin Beach - before the cyclone hit and we could never return!
Photobucket

22/12/07 Rest up from the drive and just enjoy Gold Coast QLD
Photobucket
View from mum's

21/12/07 Drove from NSW to QLD all on my own! I picked up The Man directly from working a 14hr nightshift and just kept heading north. I now respect that dude that talks about Micro Sleeps on the TV, I think I nearly had a few. I do not recommend anyone to drive 11 hours straight!
Photobucket
Some pretty Rainbow Lorikeets to greet me on our arrival.

No comments: