Friday, February 05, 2010

The Shoulder Bag

So I was mentally tortured today during the 4 hour long orientation at my tertiary collage and all I was thinking about was that my super cute tote bag wasn't big enough! It did do the job of carrying books as I expected it to but someone forgot that they would require to eat during these days and as I don't have the resources to buy my lunch, I'll need to bring it. Boo Hoo there isn't much space in my bag for a drink bottle and sandwich... so I'm going to fiddle with the pattern to make another bigger bag. Not a loss though as a girl can never have to many bags, right?!

For those who are interested in making your own cute tote shoulder bag, I found the free pattern from (who I'm assuming is) a wonderful woman named Melissa who is a New Zealander living in Norway, please visit her blog Tiny Happy.

NB: All I learnt today was that my mobile phone must be OFF, not on SILENT, not on VIBRATE, but OFF!

1 comment:

lychee said...

Nice one! So where's the picture of your one?