Saturday, November 29, 2008

Camping

For the entire month of November I have been planning a camping trip, it is to be our first camping holiday as I think this is the sort of holiday I know I would love and that the kids will too, but the forces that be have made in pour down with rain each and every weekend.

Anyway each weekend I go over our camp supplies to make sure that we have everything we need (just in case the sun decides to shine for us one day soon), so today I was reading a few camping sites and downloaded a checklist from a renowned Australian camping store.

I love being Australian, only we would think it appropriate to have alcohol on a "Weekend camping checklist For camping holidays of one to three days"

1 comment:

Mel. said...

I'm sure you will get to go camping one day..........