Sunday, November 18, 2007

Digi Scrapbooking

I have been sucked into this new type of hobby, not fully a convert but I wanted to see what sort of styles I can take from the craft to make my yearly Christmas card and this is what I created last night:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's very addictive as you can add little embellishments, like ribbons, buttons, flowers...anything you can imagine I guess. I'm a little confused on how you take your 12x12 image and print it, do they even sell Scrap photo paper?

Tried a more simplistic style with the use of just a fancy paper and it really turned out nice, I love it. Shame no one else will, showed The Man and he just mad this "humf" sound.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So glad Fella took some nice photo's of us and will keep playing...love new things, but this is a hobby which makes you sit too long and stare at a screen to long and I already do that enough!

No comments: